Retail Audits is our in-store audit service. It is aimed at fmcg brands and O-T- C medicines and health brands. The audits will measure the following key performance criteria. Retail-audits is a service that can be customized and bespoke for each client’s individual requirements.
A typical audit would measure a few or all of the following KPI’s:
- Availability analysis.
- Pricing analysis.
- Shelf spacing analysis.
- Planogram compliance.
- Facings analysis.
- Promotions/Off shelf activity check.
- Competitor intelligence.
- Monitor brand activities in-store.
- Category and SKU performance.
Retail-Audits will :
- Measure in-store performance.
- Diagnose & solve marketing & sales problems.
- Identify & capture growth opportunities.
- Create more effective working dialogue with your sales force or distributor.
- Protect your investment in product and advertising dollars.
This information can be categorized by:
- Individual store/outlet
- Customer i.e. a chain of supermarkets/groceries
This will provide a basis for positive, meaningful and effective dialogue with all parties involved in the distribution channel.